Hi, I'm Shuai Yang (杨 帅)
This is my personal website. I'm currently a Ph.D. candidate in the Wangxuan Institute of Computer Technology of Peking University (WICT). I'm a member of the Spatial and Temporal Restoration, Understanding and Compression Team (STRUCT) at WICT.
- Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science (09/2015 - present)
Institute of Computer Science and Technology, Peking University
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (09/2010 - 07/2015)
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University
My interest mainly lies in low-level image processing, including:
My research projects are available at my project page.
Awards and Honors:
- Chancellor's Scholarship (校长奖学金), Peking University, 2019.
- Top 10 Student Researcher (学术十杰), EECS of Peking University, 2019.
- Excellent Talents Award (卓越奖学金), Cooperative Medianet Innovation center, 2018.
- Outstanding Student & Outstanding Paper, WICT of Peking University, 2018.
- Lee Wai Wing Scholarship (李惠荣奖学金), Peking University, 2017.
- Merit Student (三好学生), Peking University, 2017.
- CETC The 14th Research Institute Glarun Scholarship (国睿奖学金), Peking University, 2016.
- Merit Student (三好学生), Peking University, 2016.
- Image Ambassador for Internet New Youth (网络新青年形象大使), Peking University, 2015.
- Star of EECS (信科之星), EECS of Peking University, 2015.
- Wang Xuan Scholarship (王选奖学金), WICT of Peking University, 2015.
- Freshman Scholarship, WICT of Peking University, 2015.
- Top 10 Undergraduate Graduation Thesis (十佳毕业论文), EECS of Peking University, 2015.
- Founder Scholarship (方正奖学金), Peking University, 2014.
- Tian Chuang Scholarship (天创奖学金), EECS of Peking University, 2013.
- Reviewer: IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP)
- Reviewer: IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT)
- Reviewer: IEEE Access
- Reviewer: CVPR 2019
- Reviewer: ICCV 2019
- Reviewer: ICME 2019
Have some passions for drawing and art. On the way of being an amateur designer.
Email: williamyang AT pku.edu.com